Thursday, November 27, 2008

Updates and such...

Modern-Guilt is now twittering away. You may be asking yourself 'how many more things can S possibly be addicted to on the internet?'...and the answer is I've no clue, but this Twitter business is extremely fun. So yeah. There's a link to it here and on the sidebar if you ever feel like knowing what's going through my head at 2 a.m. on a Monday night.I've been tagged by the lovely Sueper of The Sueper Blog to share with ya'll the contents of the gigantic satchel full of receipts and gum wrappers that I carry around with me (more commonly known as my purse). The contents are more or less staples of anyone's purse, and are as follows: concealer, Dr. Pepper lip gloss, office and apartment building access cards, headphones, wallet, keys and suede gloves. The only integral thing that this photo lacks is my iPhone, and that would be for the very logical reason that the only thing a camera cannot see is itself (one of my favourite lines from the book Robot City which I've been trying to figure out a way to re appropriate into the blog for the past couple of days...yes, I am a huge sci-fi nerd).
I leave this tag open to anyone who wants to complete it! I hope that a lot of you do, as I'm sure most of you out there have much more thrilling purse contents than mine.

Before I sign off for the day I just want to wish you all a very, very happy Thanksgiving. We here in Canadaland celebrated it all the way back in October, but if you're reading this and you're American (or residing in some other country which celebrates it today...I can't say I'm that well-versed in international holidays) then know that G and I are wishing you the loveliest of days! In all fairness we wish that for you every day, but today is Thanksgiving so why not voice it publicly for once.

32 comments:

  1. ha i am also a huge sci fi nerd. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sneak peek.

    i love that dr.pepper lip-chap too.
    it gives the perfect hue.

    you are too funny S.
    loves.

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lololove that chanel! is it vrai?

    maybe i'll just migrate south for the winter for the sake of the blog ;-)

    DRINKS!!!!!!!! next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...that's right you celebrate Thanksgiving earlier... Whatever it is, count each blessing... gratitute ;) Fab bag there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your comment :) that bag is so nice ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the twitter thing is hilarious...not going to get into it though because im already pretty addicted to bloggin'...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha my wallet is full to bursting with receipts, I always keep them. And the gloves look lovely :) Annnd totally jealous of the Dr Pepper lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool. Love the white Chanel, I am jealous! We dont celebrate thanksgiving in Norway, but I am going out with the girls this weekend, so it should be a lot of fun! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there-hope you are well and have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so funny! I have an inside my purse post that I've just been waiting to publish but other things keep getting in the way ...maybe I'll do it today. Love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the email again, you are so sweet! we canadians can celebrate thankgiving again.. just so we can eat more turkey! hahahahaha.

    ps i linked you sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i feel such a cheap skate compared to your chanel. i bought a bag for £3 today...=S
    i am a bit of a sci fi freak aswell. i love the books by stephenie meyer, aliens and vampires!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very streamlined bag contents - mine looks much the same...

    Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving, S!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a sick obsession with seeing the contents of other girl's purses.

    I think it goes back to middle school when all my friends and I started wearing handbags and we'd all go through eachothers out of curiousity haha.

    CAYUTE BAG!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love purple tights, patterned ones are even better!

    ReplyDelete
  16. looove the bag and wallet

    ReplyDelete
  17. love ur chanel bag...elegant blog here :o)

    Do drop by mine and show some love :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never understood Twitter but glad to see you're on it. Sounds like fun. :)

    Have the loveliest of weekends, my dear.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your bag
    mine is full of crap at the moment, but when I clear it out I shall do the tag =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello's luv, I too embrace Sci-fi!!!!!!Oh we must meet one day!hehehe! I've just been chucking out shit thats in my bag;shocking is for sure the descriptive word. Do you think its 'normal' to have at least a 100 'mint' gum wrappers and maps?...like enough to construct a small tent, a minty tent at that!
    Peace and Flying Saucers...
    PrettyneonsX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Okay, let's be honest... the bag is so lovely that I'm practically having a Chanel heart attack!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute bag, hope you are having a fun filled weekend..............
    white and purple light, xx chauss

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my i also love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ok ok, sure there are tons of receipts and cut out pieces of paper you are leaving behind!! I loved that you showed us the contents of your purse!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  25. why dont you post on weekends?

    ReplyDelete
  26. you made me want a white chanel--THANKS! just what i need is to add another thing to the list :)

    you have a stylish inner bag of wonders here love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. i have twitter too! just added ya!

    ReplyDelete
  28. yay for twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. i want a chanel bag

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute bag post.
    I find it so interesting what people carry around with them everywhere. I'm not sure why.
    and gosh I love that bag.

    ReplyDelete